I wanted to hold off posting details here until the schedule had been finalised, but we can now confirm 4 great talks next Thursday at MadLab, Edge Street, M4 1NH.
Our schedule looks like this:
- 6.30pm: Turn-up/introductions/etc.
- 7pm: Introduction from Paul Robinson, ATCO CIF data parsing and other toys you can use today
- 7.15pm: Steven Flower from Substance.coop will be sharing stories from the front-line of open data
- 7.40pm: Julian Tait talks through real-time data (and funding!) possibilities
- 8.05pm: Derek Harvie and Tom Robinson will discuss Metrostink – a use of Twitter for reporting Metrolink wait times and problems
- 8.30pm Wrap-up and adjourn to a bar nearby (possibly Common?)
We’re bursting at the seams on this one, and we’re hoping there is something for everybody. I can’t say too much about my intro talk right now, except we’re hoping to be able to show you something never seen before… I’ll leave it at that, you’ll have to turn up to see for yourself if you’re curious.
Any changes in details will be announced over at the wiki, and we’d appreciate it if you could drop your name on the page to let us know about numbers.